We enable families
It’s the quality of the people who work at Xavier that underpins our culture and creates the enviable reputation we enjoy within our community. In fact, it’s the calibre of our people that forms the heart of everything we do.
Xavier people are dedicated to their professions and dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of children with complex health and disability support needs. Yet beyond providing the support services that enables our families, our organisation enables our workforce too.
Xavier offers its workforce:
- Flexible engagement options
- Flexible, family friendly environment
- Generous paid parental leave
- Opportunity to manage your own caseload
- Clinical supervision and mentoring
- Generous professional development opportunities
As a Xavier allied health professional:
- You will join a team where you will be valued and supported
- You will experience generous professional development and mentoring programs
- You will receive generous salary packaging options including salary sacrifice
- You will experience a great work environment where you’ll love coming to work each day